As an advertiser looking to create YouTube ad campaigns, there are several factors to consider.
It is important to place your ads in front of relevant videos if those ads are to yield results.
However, doing this manually is difficult and takes a lot of time.
Fortunately, many platforms take the work right off your hands, and in this article, we will take a look at a few of your options to see which works best for you.
All the softwares we look at have one core feature and that is the ability to find videos that you are allowed to place your ads in front of that are targeted to you.
But to be a success with YouTube ads, you need more than that.
Some tools we look at have other functions such as the ability to find keywords, spying on what is running now, full training and more.
So, let’s get started with the first software here.
Vidnetics is a platform that helps marketing professionals get the most out of their advertising campaigns on YouTube.
It saves your time and energy by allowing you to type in keywords related to your niche and directing you to relevant videos that you can place your ads in front of.
It also allows you to filter your search results with tags to arrive at precise results.
Let us delve into some of the interesting features we can find on this platform.
- Video Finder: The video finder feature is arguably the best part of this platform.
It makes it possible for you to find videos to place your ads in seconds.
It saves time, and you can filter your search results with keywords, channels, geo-locations, languages and other relevant tags, ensuring specificity and precision.
This platform allows you to find videos that are monetized for ad placements, as well as the videos your competition has not yet seen.
This means a completely fresh market at your disposal, giving you an added advantage over competitors.
- Video Info Tool: This allows you to grab the tags, thumbnails, and captions of any YouTube video you find.
You can create placement lists of videos you’ve searched for and export your results at any time.
- Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator: The ROI calculator feature presents another advantage.
For most advertisers, there is a risk of advertising without making enough profits to offset advertising costs.
With this feature, you can estimate the profits you will gain from your advertisements.
You do not have to spend on a campaign until you know how much you can earn from it.
- Channel/Video Targeting: With this feature, you can choose or alternate between video and channel search results.
This makes it possible for you to test which audience is best for you and target your ads to that audience for the best results.
- Keyword Targeting through search volume: You can use this tool in finding a variety of keywords that are relevant to your niche.
Using these keywords helps you to create campaigns that will always yield desired results and improve your ROI.
Vidnetics provides the monthly search volume for keywords on YouTube per country.
This is a unique feature and perfect for both in-stream and discovery ads.
Placements are not infinite and at some point you’ll run out of videos to place your ads in front of.
This is where keywords can come in handy.
But another use is they keyword targeting function can bring up tons of things you may never have heard of before.
- Spy Feature: This brand new feature is where Vidnetics stands out from the crowd.
Regardless of your physical location, the spy feature allows you to see what ads are currently running on videos in your target market in other countries.
This means you can see ads that you would never normally see, even if they are unlisted videos.
You can see the ad, the video information and landing page meaning you have a full spy tool at your disposal.
Adbeat is the only other software that provides this but they charge $999 per month at their enterprise level.
Fortunately for you, Vidnetics is incredibly cheaper than that.
- Full YouTube Ads Course: This is a benefit as the creator of the course ran a 7-figure ads agency and has poured his knowledge into the course and split it into 5 core elements.
Vidnetics offers three plans at varying prices and features as follows:
Lite ($67 per month)
- Includes video finder, full channel search, YouTube video info tool, ROI calculator, google keyword research, access to a private online community, YouTube ads training, and technical support via email.
- Does not include YouTube keyword research, the spy feature and phone technical support.
Plus ($97 per month)
- Includes video finder, full channel search, YouTube video info tool, ROI calculator, google keyword research, limited YouTube keyword research, access to a private online community, YouTube ads training, the spy feature and technical support via email.
- Does not include phone technical support nor ad library.
Professional ($147 per month)
- Includes video finder, full channel search, YouTube video info tool, ROI calculator, google keyword research, unlimited YouTube keyword research, access to a private online community, YouTube ads training, the spy feature WITH ad library and technical support via email and phone.
You will find the features of this platform quite helpful for advertising on YouTube.
On the plus side, most of its features are accessible using the Lite plan, which can come in handy if you are on a budget.
On the downside, having unlimited access to all features would require you to upgrade to the Professional plan, and this plan costs slightly more.
Tubesift is another platform where you can easily search for and extract monetized videos that are relevant to your niche.
It’s fair to say that currently, Tubesift has the largest market share in the industry, mainly because it has been around for a long time and has some good testimonials.
Tubesift has a simplistic and clean interface, but it comes with a lot of useful features.
Some of these features are:
- Dual-source keyword tool: With this platform, you can find the most relevant keywords to use in targeted ads for any niche.
It also supports geo targeting like Vidnetics, and wildcard searches.
This means that you can find keywords that are relevant to a particular location, and even find keywords when you are not sure of what you need.
- This platform enables you to conduct searches in any language.
- Advanced search options: You have the option of filtering your video searches by duration, search priority, language, when it was published, and many more.
You can also filter your search to find videos that are trending or have high views.
- The YouTube Video Info Tool on this platform makes it possible for you to get the keyword tags, thumbnails, and captions of any YouTube video.
- You can save videos from searches you have conducted to placement lists.
You can also export the results and the placement lists in a table structured format.
This feature can come in handy when you need the results for a report or reference purposes.
- Companion banner: This feature allows you to create simple banner graphics that you can use in conjunction with your ads.
To access this platform, you simply need to subscribe to either a monthly or annual membership.
The monthly membership costs $67, and the annual membership costs $497.
Both systems grant full access to all features of the platforms without restrictions.
The full access membership that you get after subscribing is an advantage over the limited access plans offered by some other softwares.
However, Tubesift lacks some features that Vidnetics offers and members we have spoken to mentioned that you get sent a lot of other promotions.
Biteplay presents you with videos that are relevant to your niche and places your ads at moments where viewers are most engaged.
This way, your audience is unlikely to skip your ads.
Like other platforms, Biteplay is designed for you to make the most of your YouTube ad campaigns.
Some features that enable this include:
- Ad Placement Search helps you find which videos are monetized and relevant to your niche so you can place your ads in front of them.
- Influencer Search finds the best influencers in your niche.
- Academy is available to teach you what you should know about YouTube advertising and train you to a professional extent.
- Export Data is a feature that enables you to export your ad statistics in an Excel document.
- +123 Regions is a feature that helps you search for specific regions to target your ads.
- Power Tracking helps you monitor video analytics.
Biteplay is similar to Vidnetics in that it offers three different pricing systems with varying functionalities.
Starter ($59 per month)
- With the starter pack, you can make 200 searches for monetized videos. You have access to 200 results per search as well.
You can also run 5 searches simultaneously, make email alters, and find influencers.
Pro ($99 per month)
- With the pro pack, you can make 300 searches for monetized videos. You have access to 300 results per search as well.
You can also run 10 searches simultaneously, make email alters, and find viral videos for ad placements.
Agency ($149 per month)
- With the agency pack, you can make 2000 searches for monetized videos.
You have access to 300 results per search as well. You can also run 30 searches simultaneously.
You can build a team with up to three members, and you have access to priority support.
Each subscription plan has search limits placed on it, as well as limitations to access to their features.
Also, there are not many features that stand out when compared to the previously discussed platforms.
Veeroll mainly helps you create, what they call, perfect video ads for your campaign.
While it has other features that enable you to find which target audience will produce the best results for your ads, it focuses mainly on ensuring that your video ad will appeal to viewers.
Here are some features put in place to make this possible:
- Using already made templates and scripts, Veeroll automatically generates a video ad for you.
In this way, you can save your time and cut back on expenses.
You can reuse these existing templates over and over again by making minor tweaks to suit your needs.
These ad templates are also compatible with mobile phones, albeit with a specialised set of instructions to ensure success.
- The keyword research tool makes it easier to search for relevant keywords and see how well you rank with your competition.
You can filter keyword searches on this platform by the amount of competition, expected expenses, search volume, and other relevant information.
Veeroll has actually been around the longest of the tools on this page, however, they seem not to be marketed much at all.
Registration comes at a fee of $97 monthly, although there is the option of registering annually which equates to a monthly fee of $67.
Either way, registration comes with full access to all features.
If your focus is on nailing the perfect ad, Veeroll would be great for you.
However, it is relatively more expensive than other platforms like it and limited in features.
Best YouTube Ads Software: Summary
We do not consider any other tools that perform these functions as serious options right now.
While all of the softwares mentioned pull monetized ads, you need more than just that function to be able to move forward with YouTube ads.
This is why, with the extensive course, help and community atmosphere, we advocate Vidnetics as the top choice.
Do you agree on our choices?
Please let us know in the comments section below and tell us what you feel to be the best YouTube ads software.